Integrated Data & Sales with Shopventory
Combine Data from Clover and BigCommerce
BigCommerce and Clover Inventory and Sales Management is made easier with Shopventory
When you’ve got multiple locations using Clover and your online store on BigCommerce you’re got a lot of inventory and sales data to manage and keep updated. You need to know what’s selling and what isn’t and where. To successfully run your business you need up to the minute information and a way to manage your inventory and sales in one place easily that you can rely on. That’s where Shopventory comes in.
- Clover and BigCommerce do not talk to each other, making it hard to keep track of your sales and inventory data easily.
- One system doesn’t know that you sold items out of inventory of the other. If your team is busy they may not remember or easily be able to update inventory in one system when an item sells.
- You may get new inventory in and not have time to update it in both systems as you enter it in.
- Making these updates at the end of the day in both systems may cause you to miss out on that days sales.
- As you add more locations and more complicated ecommerce orders it can quickly become too much to handle.
- Shopventory brings your ecommerce and brick and mortar information together so you know exactly what you have in inventory in which warehouse or physical store in real-time.
- With Shopventory you can rest assured that you’ll have the complete picture of your business.
- If you’re running a multi-channel business you need to bring your sales and inventory data into one single place so you can see the big picture of your business.
Shopventory gives our new customers 30 days to try out our software for free, with a full 30 day money back guarantee, giving your business 60 risk-free days to try out our software, to see if it will help you manage and run your business better!
Try Shopventory Free
Join Shopventory and start saving on average 1 hour per day per location. Get advanced features such as custom reporting, barcode scanning, automatic purchase orders, price tag printing and more.