Whether you like to DIY or buy ready-made tags, using unique price tags can be a simple way to inject some personality into one of the simplest and most common customer experiences—checking the price. Your inventory deserves only the best to help it fly off the shelves. And if you're interested in learning a bit more about some pricing strategies for those new tags, Kiss Metrics put together a post on psychology of pricing that is quite interesting. Now... tag—you're it!
1. Mini Jewelry Circle Price Tags (via Tag My Stuff): $7.69 for 200 tags
2. Star Tags (via EliseBlue): $4 for 50 tags
3. Swirling Blue Tags (via KAPARA): $3.50 for 50 tags
4. Chalk Wooden Mini Tags (via britishislesartworks): $9.95 for 100 tags
5. Painted Neon Colorblock Tags (via Paper & Stitch): DIY
6. Upcycled Paint Chip Tags (via looneyjoontees)
7. Shabby Chic Tags (via PolkaDotInvites): $15.95 for 30 tags
8. Handmade With Love Tags (via seasprout): $4 for 20 tags
9. Price Tag Stamps (via brownpigeon): $5.95 for a set of four stamps
10. Carnival Gift Tags (via perfectpackage): $6 for 20 tags
11. Neon Tags with Twine (via Knot & Bow): $20 for 3o tags and baker's twine
12. Neon Heart Stickers (via Knot & Bow): $12 for 144 stickers
13. Geo Tag Printables (via KCPrintables): $3 for printable files
Inspired to change up your tags? Let us know if you have any other ideas to share!