Update 1/31/16: We're happy to announce the winner of the scholarship - Jamie G. from Oregon.
Thanks to all the qualified candidates who applied. It was a tough decision and we enjoyed reading all of your wonderful essays!
Shopventory is excited to announce that we're offering a scholarship to one of the top entrepreneurially minded students in the country! We're thrilled to give back in this small way, and as a small business we have a vested interested in helping future business owners maximize their potential. Please see below for details and apply for the scholarship!
Am I eligible?
You're eligible to apply if:
- You are a full-time student enrolled in a two year, four year, or graduate program.
- Your GPA is 3.2 or above
- The idea of starting your own business excites you
- Bonus points if you like inventory management as much as we do!
How do I apply?
Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of your college transcript
- A copy of your resume or link to your online portfolio
- An essay (500 - 700 words) describing why you want to start your own business and why you'll be a successful entrepreneur
What are the specifics?
- The application period is open from July 1, 2015 to Dec 31, 2015
- We'll announce the winner by February 1, 2016
- The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship that they can use on any qualified education expense
The button above will open your email client. If it doesn't, follow the instructions under How do I apply? to submit your application.