New Filter for "No Vendor"
New option to mark PO's as "Paid"!
Optimized quantity syncing with Clover after sales
Improved Save process for when there are more than 25 variant/location combinations for a single product
Fees and Freight can now be added to Internal Transfers
Faster variant selection screens for vendors and purchase orders
You can now select your date range and location for the dead inventory report and inventory change reports before generating
Variants can now be configured as bundles of other variants of the same product without having to save first
Bundle components are now searchable by SKU/Barcode
Improved formatting for the Audit Log
Editable fields on PO’s are now highlighted and can be tabbed through
Out-of-stock products can now be added to Internal Transfers in Draft mode only
All products & bundles are now listed on the main inventory page. The bundles logo identifies bundles, and a Filter is available for viewing bundles only:
New PO status: "Partial / Overdue" for when a PO has been partially received and is past its expected due date
The new and improved product panel is live!
Improved speed for loading reports
Re-order quantity now included on the low inventory report
Select your parameters for the inventory report before generating
Overall syncing and performance enhancements
You can now export your Bundles list to PDF or CSV (spreadsheet file)
Improved "Running Tasks" page with greater detail
Added Total Quantity to PDF and CSV exports for Purchase Orders / Internal Transfers
Added a Total line for CSV and PDF exports for Returns in the Sales Report
The Inventory Change Report now includes restocking events
Plaintext Barcode Labels for numbers that do not conform to a recognized format
Optimization for loading large numbers of categories
Optimization for loading large reports
As always we’re working hard to bring even more enhancements to Shopventory! Keep an eye on the megaphone for more updates! 😃
Introducing the Shopventory skill for Amazon Alexa!
Get sales updates and info from your Alexa-enabled device anytime. Just say “Alexa, open Shopventory,” and then ask your questions!
“How is the shop?”
“What were my sales for last month?”
“How about the 4th quarter of 2018?”
Don’t forget to download the Alexa mobile app for updates on the go!
Added location name to inventory history view
Added delete button to new item detail panel
Added support Dymo 30299 barbell labels for jewelry and small items Learn more
Added Option to exclude 'Not Tracked' items from Reconciliation Worksheet
Added support for new currencies:
Barbadian Dollar (BBD)
Honduran Lempira (HNL)
Romanian Leu (RON)
Saudi Riyal (SAR)
Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Turkish Lira (TRY)
Added support for 0% tax rate for Square users
Infrastructure enhancements to increase reliability in case of an outage occurring in our partner’s systems
Speed enhancements on the inventory screen
The all-new Dashboard Mobile App to monitor your business from anywhere
Sales Report CSV exports now include Refunds
Major optimizations for importing and managing large catalogs
Support added for Shopify's new Cost of Goods field
Sales reports now include Shipping Collected and Shipping Refunded
Set Permissions by Location
You can now restrict user permissions by location in the Access Control page in the Shopventory Settings!
Plus New User Permissions:
Update stock counts & prices
Manage internal transfers
Receive internal transfers
Recently, we’ve deployed our newer, faster inventory interface in Shopventory. This is a major enhancement that required a lot of work, but we’re thrilled with the results! Here are the most significant updates:
Larger inventories will load faster. Around 400% faster to be exact!
Column titles will now stick to the top of the page, making context easier when working on inventory.
Scrolling is smoother than ever before. So you can find what you need quickly!
Stay tuned for more! 😃
New features on Purchase Orders!
Completed PO’s can now be duplicated for easier re-ordering
Improved location selection for faster creation
Vendor addresses no longer required
Shopventory will prompt users to print Barcodes when receiving inventory on a PO
Added a CSV (spreadsheet file) export for PO’s and Internal Transfers
Additional users (apart from the account owner) with the 'Manage Account' permission can now add integrations from within Shopventory
New and Improved date-picker function on Reports.
We’re working on even more enhancements! Stay tuned! 😃
- Purchase Orders can now be canceled!
- You should see a "Cancel Order" button available on any Open, Partially Received, and Overdue PO's
- Improved communication on Delete Variants tool
- Improved disabled item handling for Shopify multi-location setup
- Interface Updates to Locations and Integrations Settings
- NEW Permission Restrictions in the Access Controls page for access to Purchase Orders. Learn more
- NEW VIDEO tutorial for Shopventory Kits & Bundles functions!
- Improved display when editing Lot Costs.
- Improvements to Sales Report & Inventory Report CSV exports
- Splash screen messages when logging out... just to brighten your day! 😃
- Support for Shopify Multiple Locations!
- Bulk Upload Improvements:
- Added a Bulk Upload spreadsheet to create Vendors
- Added a Bulk Upload spreadsheet to create Purchase Orders
- Formatting improvements
- Updated Editing and Receiving spreadsheets to show current quantities and default costs
- Added the expected date to Purchase Order PDF exports
- Enhancements to improve syncing speed to integrations
- Even stronger security around back-end user password handling
- Include Items with generated variants (attributes) in the Location Consolidation tool
- Speed improvements on the Items & Variants tab
- Auto-Add Low Inventory Items to Purchase Orders Learn more
- Hide Canceled Internal Transfers by default
- Outstanding PO/Internal Transfer Quantities on Inventory History panel
- Print label from Edit Item panel
- Categories are now included on Inventory Change Report Exports
- Improved cost calculations on Items with Inventory Tracking "Disabled"
- Apply Vendor Filtering to Inventory Reports
- Added monetary amounts to PO's and Internal Transfers lists
- Vendor information is now displayed in the Items & Variants tab below Categories!
- Vendors are also now included in inventory filters!
- Added a bulk 'Generate SKUs for all variants without SKU ' task to the 'Advanced' tab in the 'Settings' section of Shopventory.
- Clicking on "Add single variant" will show the first variant name if the variant name is blank. Same goes for new and existing items.
- Include SKU/Barcode criteria to search in Category Assignment tool
- Added item descriptions to the Bundles page
- The Billing settings page now shows the next invoice date
- Improved Purchase Order handling for zero quantity and zero cost items
- New Welcome Video
Note that by using Shopventory services, you agree to these policies.