- Categories are now included on Inventory Change Report Exports
- Improved cost calculations on Items with Inventory Tracking "Disabled"
- Apply Vendor Filtering to Inventory Reports
- Added monetary amounts to PO's and Internal Transfers lists
- Vendor information is now displayed in the Items & Variants tab below Categories!
- Vendors are also now included in inventory filters!
- Added a bulk 'Generate SKUs for all variants without SKU ' task to the 'Advanced' tab in the 'Settings' section of Shopventory.
- Clicking on "Add single variant" will show the first variant name if the variant name is blank. Same goes for new and existing items.
- Include SKU/Barcode criteria to search in Category Assignment tool
- Added item descriptions to the Bundles page
- The Billing settings page now shows the next invoice date
- Improved Purchase Order handling for zero quantity and zero cost items
- New Welcome Video
Note that by using Shopventory services, you agree to these policies.
Shopventory is celebrating 5 years since we officially incorporated. To celebrate, we just launched two new major features!
Spreadsheet Bulk Upload
Create, edit, and receive inventory using spreadsheets! It's never been easier to make mass changes. You'll find the Bulk Upload option in the "Actions" button on the Items & Variants page.
Available on the Standard plan and above
Say hello to our newest partner! Managing e-commerce inventory is simple with Shopventory's direct integration to WooCommerce and Wordpress. You can now connect your e-commerce store from the Locations and Integrations tab in your Shopventory settings!
Plus recent updates:
- Vendor names are now included in the Low Inventory Report
- Consistent alphanumeric sorting of categories in the inventory report and everywhere category filters are displayed
- Speed improvements on the select item screen on the Vendors page
- Shopventory now supports items without variants
- Advanced item properties and shipping options Learn More
- Shopventory now allows transfers of inactive Items
- Purchase Orders and Internal Transfers now allow you to receive more than was ordered
- Purchase Orders: Added an "All Outstanding POs" filter to the drop-down and made it the default for quickly managing active Purchase Orders
- Inventory Change Report PDF and CSV exports now include filtering
- Added a link to the Sales Report summary emails
- Created an "Uncategorized" filter in the Items & Variants tab
- You can now Search/Filter by the keyword "Uncategorized" when assigning Categories in the Categories tab
- Corrected minor issues with CSV exports on Firefox
- Implemented consistent item sorting across the platform for improved usability
The Inventory Change Report is designed to show you how your inventory has changed over time. This is perfect for identifying patterns and getting a high-level view of how your inventory is being managed over time. Let us know what you think!
- Alerts can now be set based on days of stock remaining
- Negative Quantities are now excluded from exports of Inventory Reports
- Added average delivery/fullfillment time fields to Vendors
- Added currency: Jordanian Dinar (JOD) د.ا
- Added currency: Omani Rial (OMR) ر.ع.
- Added option for "No currency"
User and Accounting Add-On Plans are now available!
This means you can now add more User Accounts to your existing plan in groups of 5 at a time without having to upgrade your plan!
You can also add QuickBooks Daily Syncing to your plan for regular reporting to QuickBooks Online! (Included on Professional & Elite plans)
Updates for Jan 19th, 2018:
- Shopventory now excludes negative quantities from Inventory Report Totals
- Version checking will alert Shopventory users when they need to refresh their browser
- Audit Logs can now be exported from the Access Control page
- In accordance with accounting best practices, Shopventory no longer allows receiving more than was ordered for POs/Internal Transfers. Additional quantities will have to be received as a separate inventory entry.
- Bundles now display margin percentages
- Saving a Bundle no longer clears the filters in the Bundles screen
- Category filters will now be sorted alphabetically
Location-to-Location Transfers made easy!
Shopventory's new Internal Transfers function allows you to create Purchase Order-style transfers between your locations. This means you can see everything that was transferred in a single page!
Items that are in transit between locations will also be listed on the new In-Transit Report! No more inventory going unaccounted for between locations!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday and new year! The surge of signups we've seen has been amazing, and we are excited to help you tackle 2018 with the best tools in the business!
- Shopventory now handles Exchanges in Clover
- Added Emirati Dirham currency
- Re-Styled the "Delete" Button in Item Details to prevent accidental clicks
- Access control now checks to see if a duplicate user is invited
- Running tasks and their status is now exposed in the Tasks page! You'll be able to see whenever a task is running in the background
- "Save and Add New" button added for faster item creation
- Added Brother DK-1201, DK-1221 and DK-1204 labels for barcode printing
- Added new, smaller Avery label support (5167 and 5195)
- Clone Components on "Add Bundle Variant" for faster creation of Bundle Variants
- Shopify Shipping Charges and Tips cells added to the sales report
Shopventory can now automatically sync to QuickBooks!
Quickbooks Daily Sync automatically pushes over your daily sales details and inventory value from Shopventory to Quickbooks.
Sales Details include total sales with breakdown by Credit Card - Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX - along with Cash, Gift Cards, Discounts, Credits, Taxes, Returns, Exchanges and Categories!
Inventory Details also include Category and Value designations. Learn more
Free Sneak Peek!
QuickBooks Daily Syncing is included on the Professional and Elite plans, but Shopventory is giving users a free sneak peek* through Jan 20th, 2018! Just go to the 'Accounting' tab in the 'Settings' section of Shopventory and connect your QuickBooks Online account to get started for FREE!
*The free sneak peak ends January 20th, 2018. Ongoing QuickBooks Daily Sync service will be available for $30/mo. Connecting a QuickBooks account will NOT automatically enroll new billing. (QuickBooks syncing is included in Professional and Elite plans).
Shopventory now offers barcode label printing!
Our engineers have been hard at work to enable barcoded label printing in Shopventory. Shopventory now lets you print price tags right from Shopventory! Learn more
Plus, turn your phone into a Barcode Scanner to reconcile and receive inventory!
Shopventory's Barcode Scanner app helps you quickly reconcile and receive existing inventory! Just download the FREE app, login and easily search and update items. Learn more
Happy Holidays and thanks for being a Shopventory customer! We hope you enjoy our little stocking-stuffers!
Introducing Intelligent Stock Remaining Reports. Shopventory can now let you know how much time you have left before you run out of stock! Available on 'Professional' and 'Elite' plans.
- You can now edit the Integration Names on your Shopventory account for clearer labeling!
- Access Control now lets you know the remaining number of additional users available.
- Filters on the Items & Variants tab will no longer reset when you navigate to an item or close the Edit Item panel.
- You can now get Daily/Weekly/Monthly sales summaries via email delivered to your inbox automatically! Just visit your User Profile Settings.
- You can now easily clone items to create a copy. Just click the gear wheel in the Edit Item panel:
Shopventory now filters by integration for users who have more than one integration connected to a location!
- Filtering by integrations is available in the Filters button on the Items & Variants page.
- Integration filtering has been added to the following reports:
- Sales Report
- Category Sales Report
- Discounts Report
- Vendor Sales Report
- We changed the 'Not Tracked' label to 'Disabled' for variants where Inventory tracking is turned OFF on the Items & Variants page.
- For your security, we have updated our SSL certificate to ensure continued safety.
- Added a new currency: Columbian Peso $ (COP)
- Access Control: User Info will now be noted in the Inventory History whenever an adjustment is made.
Access Control Permissions Now Available
You can now add user accounts to your business! Access Controls let you define permissions and restrictions for other users!
- View reports - User is able to access all reports (cost and profit values may be hidden: see below)
- View cost & profit margins - User will see cost of goods and profit information
- Item management - User can make updates to inventory information (e.g. create items, edit prices, update quantities, etc.)
- Account management - User has access to view and update settings, including integrations, business info, and billing
- Manage users & permissions - This user will have access to the Access Control tab and can manage the permissions of others
- Purchase Orders that have not been received by their due date will now be marked as "Overdue"
- Enabled live (as you type) currency formatting (e.g. "$0.00") for all currency fields
- Added Israeli Shekel currency symbol
- Added Guatemalan Quetzales currency symbol
- Improved historical sales data backfilling
- Purchase Orders will now be marked as "Complete" when receiving more inventory than originally ordered
- Delete Products in Bulk - Remove multiple variants from inventory at once!
- Added Hong Kong Dollar as a currency option
- Currency Formatting is now being used on all fields where dollar amounts are entered