- Delete Products in Bulk - Remove multiple variants from inventory at once!
- Added Hong Kong Dollar as a currency option
- Currency Formatting is now being used on all fields where dollar amounts are entered
- Update prices in bulk using the same 'Bulk Actions' menu.
- Location Cloning allows you to easily copy inventory catalogs from one location to another (ideal for warehouse locations).
- Automated options for backfilling historical product cost of goods sold!
- Shopventory will now automatically update to the next Lot Cost as soon as the current Lot quantity hits zero.
- PDF exports of Inventory Reports now show corresponding currency notations.
- Current quantities in stock are now visible when adding items to a Purchase Order.
- Support for Clover users who are on the Register Lite Clover service plan.
- Current quantities in stock are now visible when adding items to a Purchase Order (see below):
- Edit prices in bulk using both the 'Add Quantities and Cost' and the 'Edit Quantities and Cost' options in the 'Bulk Actions' button at the top of the 'Inventory' tab!
- Vendor Sales Reports are now live for Customers on the Standard, Professional, and Elite plans!
Shopventory is now seamlessly integrated with Shopify.
Shopventory supports both Shopify Retail POS and Shopify eCommerce platforms.
Whether you use Shopify to sell your products online or leverage Shopify POS for your storefront, Shopventory is here to help you optimize your inventory across all platforms and all locations. You can easily add Shopify to your Shopventory account under the Integrations tab.
We've also added support for Clover EU for all our Clover fans across the pond!
So go ahead and get started on that UK/EU location! Welcome, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Bienvenidos, and Benvenuto!
Please feel free to start a chat if you have any questions! We are here to help!
Here's Whats New:
- Variant Generation matrix is live!
- Apply tax rates in bulk to all items at the tax rate's locations.
- Location Cloning for quickly copying inventory from one location to another
- Improved time zone support.
- Added new "feature unavailable" icons to pages for clearer subscription limits.
- Display the total margin percentage on the dashboard. (will be released Monday, Aug 7th, but we felt it should be included asap).
- Removed unread count from the megaphone to reduce a feeling of urgency. These updates are meant to be fun, not stressful!
- When creating a new item, cursor now goes straight to the item name for improved speed and efficiency.
- Fix for pasting into item description field and not saving.
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW:
BETTER SHOPVENTORY — DELIVERED!
Here's a quick rundown of recent updates we've made! Please start a chat if you have any questions or feedback:
- Alphabetize Vendor drop-down in PO's to help out Customers with lots of Vendors
- Corrected an issue where some users weren't able to delete Vendor tags
- Moved the "Low Inventory" filter to top of the filter page for easier, more relevant filtering
- Fixed an issue where the "#" sign was causing issues with CSV (spreadsheet file) exports
- Corrected a minor issue with images for Bundles.
- Enabled changing the Bundle labor/assembly cost to 0 for more accurate Bundle tracking.
- Automatic re-stocking on refunds.
- The built-in SKU generator now generates UPC-A compliant SKUs, which means more compatibility with third-party apps.
- Improvements to Filtering for easier inventory management. You can now filter by: In Stock/Out of Stock, Active/Inactive, and Recently Created.
- Automatic emails whenever a $0 transaction occurs.
- Product descriptions for adding notes or additional information to your inventory entries.
- Support for Partial Refunds in case you're not refunding everything on a receipt.