No matter which point-of-sale or e-commerce solution you use for your business, our QuickBooks Online integration will help you and your accountant automatically keep your books up-to-date. You can stop worrying about how to sync your point-of-sale to QuickBooks Online and focus on your customers. Easily saves an hour per day.
Getting started is simple! Shopventory pulls in all the existing data from your point-of-sale or e-commerce solution and when you add your QuickBooks Online account, Shopventory will automatically perform a daily sync of your sales and inventory values to QuickBooks Online. Daily Sales Sync includes breakdown by payment method
- American Express
- Gift Cards
Plus sales by category and tax receipts for easy income account attribution and reconciliation. Daily Inventory Sync includes total inventory value plus value by category.
SYNC YOUR DAILY SALES AND INVENTORY VALUES TO QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
Shopventory imports your sales from any supported point-of-sale or e-commerce solution and syncs your daily sales numbers and payments by type to QuickBooks Online.
Seamless Syncing to QuickBooks Online
Get started with a free inventory management trial. Sign up with Shopventory for one-click integration with your QuickBooks Online account.START FREE TRIALFor 30 Days
NO CREDIT CARD • NO COMMITMENT • FULL-ACCESS
Shopventory Platform Features
Real-Time Inventory Management
- Use per-item cost to see profitability
- Real-time tracking and insights
- Email alerts on refunds and zero-dollar transactions
- Bundle items for ingredient-level inventory tracking
Instant Email Alerts
- Know the moment when quantities fall below a threshold
- Intelligent, multi-condition alerts based on location
- Customize notifications based on category
- Understand inventory, profit margin, and sales data
- Reporting on discounted transactions and slow-moving inventory
- Quick access to total inventory value for simplified reporting