Cases, Packs, Singles, No Sweat
Shopventory can help! Our Bundles function allows you to create entries which are made up of other items. This means you can easily break down cases, boxes, singles, fractions, etc.
Linked quantities mean easy tracking. Just sell the bundle, and Shopventory will deduct all its components!
Identify Dead Inventory
Shopventory's reports don't just give you the details on what's selling. Our in-depth reporting can tell you what's not selling too! This means you can always make the most of your shelf space.
Know where you stand
Shopventory can use predictive analytics to estimate how much time is left before stock is depleted. You can also use those estimates to create smart inventory alerts so you can take quick action.
Work Well Together!
Shopventory lets you control access for all your employees, so you can always hold your team accountable. No more relying on faulty memories. You'll always be able to find out who changed what and when they changed it.
SYNC YOUR DAILY SALES AND INVENTORY VALUES TO QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
Shopventory imports your sales from any supported point-of-sale or e-commerce solution and syncs your daily sales numbers and payments by type to QuickBooks Online.
Seamless Syncing to QuickBooks Online
Get started with a free inventory management trial. Sign up with Shopventory for one-click integration with your QuickBooks Online account.START FREE TRIALFor 30 Days
NO CREDIT CARD • NO COMMITMENT • FULL-ACCESS
Shopventory Platform Features
Real-Time Inventory Management
- Use per-item cost to see profitability
- Real-time tracking and insights
- Email alerts on refunds and zero-dollar transactions
- Bundle items for ingredient-level inventory tracking
Instant Email Alerts
- Know the moment when quantities fall below a threshold
- Intelligent, multi-condition alerts based on location
- Customize notifications based on category
- Understand inventory, profit margin, and sales data
- Reporting on discounted transactions and slow-moving inventory
- Quick access to total inventory value for simplified reporting