Clicking on an item name in the 'Inventory' tab or in the 'Reports' tab at the top of the Shopventory site will take you to the item page where you can edit and delete items and view their history.
- To get to the item page, first click on the item from the 'Inventory' or 'Reports' tab at the top of the Shopventory site.
- In the item page, you will see all editable fields marked with a pencil icon.
- You can also use the delete button on the left to delete an item from inventory. It will remove it from your Shopventory inventory and your point of sale, but historical sales and inventory reports will still be kept.
- Below, you will see the item history:
- Track sales, updates, and any "funny business".
Note: Categories and Tax Rates for existing items can only be changed in your point of sale system. Changes made in the point of sale will reflect automatically.
Deleting Items in your point of sale system will also delete them in Shopventory.
For help updating quantities or COGS (Cost Of Goods Sold), visit our 'Updating Quantity and COGS' guide.