Items and Variants you create in Shopventory will be synced with your provider. Here are the steps to create an item:
- From the Inventory screen, click on the 'Create Item' button
- On the pane that emerges, you can add the information for that Item and its Variants:
- Next, you can select which locations into which you are creating the Item.
- When the location is added, options for Price, Cost per Unit, and Quantity appear:
- Once you are done with all of your changes, click 'Save'. Changes will appear immediately in the inventory.